Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Greeting from Paul Dewar



In just three months I've been to nearly 50 communities and been a part of nearly 90 events.

It's been a busy few months since I kicked-off my campaign to lead our NDP and let me tell you, at the grassroots, our NDP is growing. There are now more than 100,000 Canadians who are members of our party - and that number is growing every day.

Some members of our team have created a video of the campaign so far. You can watch it now at http://www.pauldewar.ca/

One thing I've worked hard to do, each step of the way, is to share my ideas on how we can build a stronger, more caring Canada together. I've put forward practical ideas that will:
Create good jobs and training opportunities for Canadians (LEARN MORE)
Strengthen and modernize our hospitals (LEARN MORE)
Provide opportunities for youth and reduce tuition fees (LEARN MORE)
Open the door to politics for more women (LEARN MORE)
Build and improve our towns and cities (LEARN MORE)
Support Canadian arts and culture (LEARN MORE)
This leadership race is about ideas. Ideas that will help build the Canada of our dreams.

In the months ahead, I'll keep sharing my ideas with you and I'll keep travelling across the country to hear your ideas. And I'll work to attract even more Canadians to our Party.

That's my New Year's resolution and my commitment to you. But I can't do it alone.

That's why I'm asking you to please share this video with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and through email now.

With your help now, our campaign can reach more Canadians and attract them to our growing Party.

My New Year's resolution is to work flat out to build our Party. Can I count on you to help?

Sincerely,

 Paul Dewar

PS. From my family to yours, I wish you the very best in the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment